Washington, D.C. plays host to the 2016 What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, the nation’s leading annual conference for the boomer and senior markets. Taking place on Wednesday, March 23rd at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, the upcoming summit shines a spotlight on “Seizing the Opportunity of the Longevity Economy” and includes a prestigious lineup of speakers, sessions, and exhibitors.
Now in its 13th year, the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, is the leading conference for companies, experts, and thought leaders in the longevity market to meet and learn from Fortune
100 companies, leading start-ups, and established nonprofit organizations who are successfully targeting the largest and most lucrative consumer demographic in the world. This summit convenes the country’s top businesses and organizations focused on the baby boomer and senior market for unique networking opportunities, deal making, and the exploration of the multigenerational affect that shapes Boomer priorities.
The 2016 summit’s theme is “Seizing the Opportunity of the Longevity Economy” and includes sessions on:
- The On-Demand Marketplace Powering Aging in Place
- Finding Financing and Economic Security in the Longevity Economy—Follow the Money
- Investors and Entrepreneurs: What’s Next Fast Pitch Competition for investment and distribution
- The State of Innovation: Is Health and Wellness Driving the Technology Revolution?
- The Business of Caregiving
- Content, Lead Generation and Engagement; Marketing Trends; and the Future of Media
Throughout the day, industry experts will discuss current topics and trends relating to the market, and best-selling authors will be on-site for book signings and meet-and-greets.
Boomer Retirement Life Tips ($.99)