The global market outlook is far less rosy than the emperors-minus-their-clothes would have you believe.
- Global stocks are near multi-decade, technical price junctures.
- Regional economies recently said to be "recovering" are now slipping back into recession.
- Despite a multi-year rally in stocks, the AP reported on Dec. 27 that mainstream investors are selling shares at breakneck pace. "It's the first time ordinary folks have sold during a sustained bull market since relevant records were first kept during World War II."
Politicians and central bankers worldwide reassure investors that the credit crisis of 2007-2009 will turn out to be nothing more than a footnote in market history -- despite the compelling proof that it never truly ended.
Meanwhile, U.S. Congress made a final-hour fiscal cliff deal to delay addressing its gargantuan budget woes, Europe remains in turmoil, and Asia-Pacific regions and emerging markets are charting surprising courses of their own.
Just as the timeless fable warns, sometimes it takes a single voice in a crowd to tell everyone the emperor wears no clothes. EWI's new report, The State of the Global Markets -- 2013 Edition, is that voice.
Packed with timely charts and analysis, this 40-page tour de force tears down the popular investment myths of today and replaces them with hardcore reality.
- It tells you what's really going on in the global marketplace.
- It reveals market pitfalls no one else sees coming.
- It uncovers once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities.
To get ahead of the markets in 2013, you must think independently. This 40-page report gives you the tools and the direction you need to gain a competitive edge.
Download The State of the Global Markets -- 2013 Edition now (for FREE), and enjoy dozens of independent global market insights that will prepare you to survive and prosper in 2013 and beyond.
IMPORTANT: Please don't buy or sell a single share of stock -- anywhere in the world -- without reading this report first.
With our best wishes for a prosperous New Year,
John G. Agno, President, Signature, Inc.
P.S. This report is available to you for free for a limited time, exclusively from EWI. Please download it now while its valuable year-in-preview advice can help your portfolio in the New Year. Download the 40-page report now.